Make 2015 the year you accomplish your next professional career move by earning your PMP certification! Things to consider...
- PMI certifications recognize your project management knowledge, skills, and abilities in an unbiased endoresement of your project management expertise.
- PMI certifications can lead to greater earnings differentiating you in the marketplace and providing a competitive advantage in the job market.
- Many credential holders experience salary improvement, career opportuntities, and advancement.
- A PMI certification acknowledges you as a practitioner with demonstrated competency in project management processes based on industry standards.
Make your mark in the discipline of Project Management by signing up for one of our three planned 2015 sessions:
- Mar-June 2015, 12 week session, 1 evening a week.
- May/Apr 2015, 3-4 full day Boot Camp session.
- Aug-Nov 2015, 12 week session, 1 evening a week.
2014 was a successful year for synchronizing all three of our Branches for the 12 week sessions. That provided an opportunity for students to participate at any of the three Branch locations: Corvallis, Eugene, and Salem, that their work schedule allowed. Based on class sizes, we plan to offer that again in 2015.
Now is the time to earn your key to success!