Nominations are Now Open for the Chapter Officer Elections
If you or someone you know would enjoy volunteering as a Chapter leader and giving back to the Project Management Community, please nominate them for one of the offices open for election.
Offices open for election for the 2015-2017 term:
- Chapter President
- VP of Marketing
- Corvallis Branch President
- Eugene Branch President
Click here for more info on open Chapter Officer Roles and Responsibilities.
- Must be members in good standing of Willamette Valley PMI Chapter
- Must meet the qualifications of the job description as defined in the Chapter OPS Manual (draft descriptions posted above)
- Must be willing to serve a two-year active term, followed by a six-month past-officer term
Nominations close Friday October 24, 2014 at midnight.
To submit a nomination please log in then go the Chapter Elections page. This page is not visible until you are signed in.
Only current chapter members can nominate and vote in the Chapter elections.
This year's elections will be held completely online. Stay tuned for more information.
- Attend monthly Chapter board meetings & local Branch board meetings if Branch President
- Attend local branch meetings
- Volunteer time and efforts towards leading or supporting Chapter initiatives and events
- Support for the promotion and development of the project management profession
- October 13-24 Nominations open
- October 25-31 Candidate verification/certification
- November 10-30 Elections run by PMI
- December 7 Elections results announced
- January 1, 2015 Term begins